Wednesday, August 09, 2006

motivations for studying psychology:

everyone has some place they like to be, and somethings they like to do but
i never knew what i liked to do where i liked to be, just like most of teenagers.
but ive realized that i just liked to learn a few months ago and psychology is one of
the those that have attracted my attention.
psychology is a study of human behavior; a study that look for reasons behind people's actions.
i think psychology is a crucial subject to understand if one wish to who we, human, really are.
in addition, im quite sure that psychology will help me with other studies, such as philosophy, various histories, art and so on, that i wish to pursue.
i believe that psychology will provide me a rich background for those studies and assist me
in understanding them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Anthony @ SAS said...

Lim
As a teacher of psychology I obviously agree with you that the subject is crucial for understanding so much of what we do. Hope you enjoy the course.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Emily Alexandreta said...

I am glad to hear that you finally realize what do you want to learn in the future. I agree with you that learning psychology would help us with other courses, because you know the basic understanding of human's behaviors and thoughts. Anyway, I'm glad to be in the same class. ^^~

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home