Sunday, November 12, 2006

My First Memory:

I was between 3 and 2.
I was out playing and when i got back home, the door was locked.
The door was tile with glass, so i thought i could get into hosue if i break the glass on the door
so i picked up a stone and threw it to the glass.
after throwing it, i realized i cant get in and i got scared i will get scolded by mom
So i stood there crying and when mom got there she laughed and didnt scold me but soothe me.

In the class discussion we found out that most of people's first memories were concentrated in age interval of 3 to 4 and most of the memories accompanied a strong emotional impact.
However, we found out that most of the "memories" generated from stories heard and pictures we saw, and that those memories are not very reliable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home